See below how a well designed and executed SEO process benefits your website leading to business growth.
1. Ensures that your website is found, crawled and indexed by search engines making sure all your key pages become strong revenue generators.
2. Makes sure that your website pages are well structured using optimized Titles, Meta Tags and Headers correctly. This contributes to improved rankings leading to more visitors coming to your site.
3. Confirms that you are using a well optimized website architecture for users and search engines. This ensures that your visitors easily access what they are looking for. Thus you have more satisfied visitors.
4. Ensures that your website has adequate relevant content on all your pages for users and search engines. This results in higher visitor engagement. There is a higher chance of action by engaged visitors.
5. Ensures that your website has proper call to action and its placement on the page. This leads to increased conversions and hence a better ROI.
6. Ensures that you have diverse sources of traffic via referral sites along with the search engine traffic. This helps reduce your dependency on only one source for visitors and also helps reduce PPC costs.
7. Takes care that your images are well optimized for users and search engines. This provides more free marketing for your products or services due to improved accessibility for all types of visitors and improved results in image searches.
8. Ensures that your website visitors can take action to naturally build links by sharing and bookmarking. This helps to naturally market your website and improve rankings leading to more traffic and greater ROI.
9. Checks that your website page load speeds are optimum to further improve user experience on the website.
10. Helps take action to mitigate impact and benefit from algorithmic changes by search engines so your business gets the maximum benefit from SEO.
This is a blog post by Dharne & Company, an SEO firm in Irvine offering SEO services to business across California and the United States.